Direct Flow Solar Collector
Direct flow solar collector, which consists of a row of solar tubes and a highly insulated manifold. The heat medium to be heated is passed down through the collector tube within a coaxial heat exchanger. The vacuum inside each tube provides perfect insulation and therefore protects the system from outside influences such as cold and windy weather or high humidity. This vacuum insulation also ensures that the energy collected from the sun is very efficiently and effectively transferred into usable heat.
- Supplies up to 70% of your annual water needs.
- Provides heat even in cold, windy or humid conditions.
- Fully pumped system – can be installed horizontally and vertically; on flat roofs and facades.
- Reduces dependence on increasingly expensive fossil fuels.
- Works from dawn until dusk and throughout the year.
- Average 25-year lifespan.
Systems We Install
Thermosiphon Solar Water Heater
How does it work?
- A thermosiphon solar water heater is composed of a tank (accumulator) and a solar collector which is connected to the tank.
- The transfer between tank and collector is governed by gravity (hot water density is lower than cold water density). Instead of a pump, the pressure differential between hot and cold is used as propulsion energy. This is the “thermosiphon principle”. In order to operate, the collector (heat generator) must be located below the tank (heat consumer).
- The heat transfer medium is heated inside the solar collector. The hot liquid in the collector below is lighter than the cold liquid in the tank above the collector. As soon as the lighter hot liquid rises, gravity circulation starts.
- Inside the cylinder, the heated medium transfers its heat to the stored geyser and then, once cooled, falls back to the lowest point in the collector circuit.
Geyser Wise Delta T Digital Controller
The Geyser Wise Delta T model is designed for the compatible use with a 220V circulation pump and stand alone use for geyser timing purposes.
With 2 probes, it checks the temperature in both the solar collector and geyser, then communicating to the circulation pump to make it circulate the water when heating is necessary.
Use as timer and differential control on pumped solar system:
- Clear display of water temperature, time, day, heating mode and malfunction conditions on solar system and geyser.
- Auto or manual heating.
- Easy temperature setting to your requirements (30 – 65°C) factory default is 55°C.
- Four different temperature settings.
- Daily programmable timer with four time settings.
- Electronic thermostat with mechanical thermal cut-out at 90°C.
- Please note the cut-out temperature for systems expected to reach temperatures above this temperature.
- Differential controller 220V pumped solar systems.